Friday, January 11, 2008

$

ATTENTION 309! IT'S TIME TO DIG OUT OUR DUST-LADEN CNY DECORATIONS! LET'S START EARLYYY! AND WHO WANTS TO VOLUNTEER TO DECORATE THE NOTICE BOARD?

Okay I don't think anyone from my class will read/care, but still. (:

Ah 309's been pretty nice so far. I wouldn't say we're super extroverted, but it's still different from 209. 209 was (sometimes) quiet in front of teachers and crazy behind closed doors.

Sectionals were hilarious. ET was damn funny during 秦王点兵, (quotes JOY AKA MOLEY) "pretending to be gay" and all. Then the section ordered snare sticks from US! Not available in Singapore :D Then when someone asked about the price he said "if they cost more than S$20 I'll pay the rest" so Shawn asked everyone to buy the expensive ones ._. But still, that's really generous. Or maybe just filthy rich of him. Ordered my practice pad yay.

Argh must brush up on basics. Maybe kayaking will help get rid of those flabby arms. Need muscles.

Okay I need some shut-eye. Zoing.





<< Home