Monday, January 14, 2008

"I'm a woman. Phenomenon. Phenomenal woman. That's me."

No, that's not by me. It's part of this weird poem that the teachers were reading during LA lecture today to show what's the "good" and "bad" way to read. Mrs Sim was extremely funny. 5 stars, whoo. "Mys-TEr-ry."

Doing Maths research project on Nash's Theorem. Sounds and looks pretty deep. Oh for LA our group's organising a camp for little kiddies. How exciting. Muahaha.

Blah. I don't want/plan to do homework. Pat me on the back. (:

Ahh mandarins (yes those tiny ones) and Geylang Serai's putu piring are WONDERFUL. Sweet tooth sweet tooth! Oh and now there's Milo mocha ._. Milo + milk + coffee powder. Sounds interesting. Wanted to buy but we already have a lot of Milo at home so yeah. Maybe next time.

"Waddle, you silly duck. Waddle."





<< Home