Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"I will let the 2-minute-late people off, but those 3 minute one ah really cannot, VERY late."

Looking at the timetable. 4 hours of humanities tomorrow (if you include languages, that is). An hour of math. A day of boredom.

Wait, no! Let's stay positive! I feel physically, mentally and spiritually revitalised. Say it with me people, hoooosa.

Ah and the teachers got pretty agitated about this gym petition thing because the girls added some "false information". Seems they're getting everyone to sign the petition to protest against "the cessation of the Gymnastics CCA Programme". I wouldn't say "cessation" is an appropriate word to use here (adds the dramatic factor though) but ah well, they probably right-clicked and used the thesaurus in MS Word.

It's like how you say "I washed the clothes" but not "I cleansed/purified the clothes" or "I decontaminated the clothes" or worse, "I sanitised the clothes".

Well I don't blame them for wanting to keep their CCA alive, but getting the support of others wouldn't be really effective, would it? Why would the school consider the opinions of those who don't have a clue/aren't even involved in gym?

Valentia and I wanted to watch this cello concert because 1) there was J. Fox and 2) the guy was playing Bach's Cello Suite No. 1 in G major (okay skip the frills, it's just the song you hear in the Taiwan tourism promotion ad with Jolin Tsai). But it's late and the rest of the programme's not really interesting. And J. Fox's playing only in the last song. Loopholes are the pits.





<< Home