Friday, January 25, 2008

School is boring. (I wonder how many times I've said this)

All the work we've been assigned so far is so... un-useful. There's hardly anything to learn. The only thing to look forward to is CCA, but it's always interrupted by stuff. ):

Well on the bright side the section got our snare drumsticks today! Super fast. Oh man now I owe so much money. Self-note: Must clear all debts. Must clear all debts before CNY. Call me superstitious. I think it's a wonderful word. (FYI, I hate owing people money. It's like you owe him/her/it your life and you can't look them in the eye.)

Tags replies (so I don't flood my own board):

rachel Hoho naughty (: But THE WOMAN is really... woman-ly. .___.
Chewa Yuck. Well I'm changing the colours soon, getting bored of yellow/orange anyway. CNY! S:
cherie Woah you all went so early! We're going only in March! Well anyway see you on CNY eve (:
wendy HAHA verbal diarrhoea. Yay the new sticks are cool, but the conga sticks smell. Badly.
lien Aiyo stop thinking about THE WOMAN! Eew.
Jade Woah for us OBS Sabah's optional. There's other options for some global classroom programme thing like NZ or something. And don't get too dark, you're already very dark. Later cannot recognise you :D
valentia YATTA! Man we missed J. Fox. Sad.
yh Heh she just started watching so yeah.





<< Home