Monday, January 07, 2008

sugar high

Goodness, I can't keep my fingers off sweet snacks.

First it's Hanuta (bought from Germany but it's available in Candy Empire-- at a higher price).

Chocolate and nuts sandwich. So good.

Then it's Khong Guan's Lemon Puff biscuits. The cream's not too sweet and doesn't really tast like lemon, you can smell it though. (:

Finally it's HAPPY HIPPO! Delicious stuff. Rachel gave me a box of this today, with an incredibly cute duck keychain. I have the sweetest mortal in the world (pun not intended)!

The packaging looks slightly different from this but I got this off the net so... yeah.

Oh and I finally got my copy of the coffee table book. The photos are great, but some aren't really up to standard. Maybe they were taken by another photographer.

And NYAA sounds time-consuming. I'm thinking of either photography or percussion for skills development and kayaking for physical recreation. Anyone interested?





<< Home