Wednesday, February 06, 2008

新年快乐!

HAVE A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Whoo, 太阳wasn't THAT good after all but at least the audience was happy! And they liked how cool the percussion looked. Yay percussion always looks cool. Always. (8 *gloats* (No, you can't slap me this time.) Haha and someone overslept and missed watching our performance!

So after that I went back to Tao Nan! To meet up 6I of course, though the turn-up number was pretty small. Sat in the foyer with Jade, Cherie, Ee Wen, Lishan, Valerie (Quay), Joseph and Trevor doing nothing while waiting for the other boys. After they arrived we played captain's ball (._.) because we wanted something non-card-related for once. Got chased off by 梁老师so we went to the basketball court just outside the school to continue. Pretty fun, except Jordan stepped on my foot and my toes were screaming. -_- Oh well. McD for lunch, a few (really cool) magic tricks from Edwin, some blur photos and a very happy day (:

Oh did I mention? I realised that I haven't touched bubble tea since the November holidays started. That's almost 3 months. That's almost a quarter of a year. That's headlines.

Anyway I'm thinking of doing up a celebratory piece of work. Maybe a wallpaper, maybe a comic. We'll see (:





<< Home