Sunday, February 17, 2008

HELLO WORLD!

What a mediocre title.

I'm still alive!

Barbeques are fun but you smell like... smoke after that. Ah but roasted marshmallows are heavenly as always. (:

i just finished my book review! Yippee.

Oh and here's a disturbing truth. I've been wearing spectacles with the wrong degree for the past 9 months. Thank goodness my eyesight improved. But I still had to order daily contact lenses while waiting for my new spectacle lenses to arrive. Sheesh, I'll be alternating between my glasses (which are BAD for m'eyes) and expensive contacts (which are GOOD for m'eyes).

The most annoying thing is, because of my ridiculously high astigmatism (HEREDITARY. NOT MY FAULT.) the minimum amount was 30 pairs. For nearly $130. Okay that's not TOO bad a price for dailies but still! THIRTY PAIRS. That's stabbing your eyeball at least 60 times for each eyeball, considering you take only TWO pokes to get the plastic onto your optical organs.

On a random note, percussion pwns. I'm sure all agree.





<< Home