Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"most attempts i've ever seen under 20 seconds"

Sorry for the spamming of Youtube videos, but this, really.........

gives Singapore hope for FIFA qualifiers.

Gaaah the return of the external COs. Suddenly 3 people from separate COs come and ask me to join them -.-

Oh anyway. I have something to complain about.

I hate it when people say stuff that no one, not even the greatest genius in the whole wide world, can think of a sane, feasible, comprehensible answer to within 5 seconds.

Examples are, "You know, I like bear-shaped cookies." or "I think I look like a fat monkey. Oh no! Do you think I will replace Ah Meng?!"

!!!. Hello ladies, seriously, what do you expect for a response?!

"Ooh really? I like bear-shaped cookies too! Omg, Graham Bears are like my ultimate fave. Actually I like anything animal-shaped. Dinosaur-shaped gummies are yummy. So is chicken-shaped turkey, and bird-shaped eggs."

In the latter, both a positive and negative reply would get the other party in trouble anyway.

Scenario 1:
"Yup you're fat and hairy."
"YOU BL**DY MEAN *SSH*L*! CAN'T YOU LIE FOR A LADY?! HUH?! CAN'T YOU?! CAN'T YOU?!?!?!?!?! I feel so hurt and emo. I shall scrape my wrists with harmless 2B pencil lead left from my childhood."

Scenario 2:
"Oh nooooo, you look perfectly fine!"
"LIAR! *bitchslaps you*"






<< Home