Saturday, February 02, 2008

"Motion is an illusion."

Zeno's paradoxes are kind of hilarious.

Oh man I gained 1 kg overnight! From a super heavy dinner and PINEAPPLE TARTS. Yes I ate those little suckers. But the school says I need to gain 5 kg so yeah. ._.

I forgot to mention that during the class committee training yesterday Mrs Chang was conducting the workshop for activity coordinators HAHA. Sheila, Rou Ying and lots of GAP people were there! What a tiny little world.

OOH ANDANDAND. I created a ringtone of Yuka's famous "I don't know!" from a phone recording! It's available in WMA (works on computers) and AMR (works on phone) formats (: Ask me for it! :D

Gaaaah I should be working.

TAAAGS.

wendy Yup, your slappy sticks smell awesome.
rachel Health coordinator o_o Heh *coughcough* was canteen inspector, no surprise (:
yh Man you should stop cutting yourself ._. Voice actors are cool.
moley and moley's friend/advertisement The link is... the Greek God. (: Or maybe..... THE TOILET. O: YEW LUV KEWKEW, and it rhymes.
valentia YATTA! Hahaha $125 for TWOOOO people!
lien You always 傻笑during physics practical, you think I don't know who you're thinking about huh!
chewa You're the REAL silly little girl hmnkay.
jade o__o Why do you keep cutting your hair! And I didn't get darker, I'm trapped indoors most of the time haha.
chongmin Oooh Cowmin has a fetish for Pikachu.... Interesting (8
cass Yeah they are. I took that from the template-for-all-to-use post, remember? (:
steph Yes pineapple tarts are evil...................
marie Exactly! His voice is like woah. o:





<< Home