Monday, February 18, 2008

quick-fire tag replies

rachel Ah, the horror of tidbits. I have an extra trouble, I get fat in the face, not stomach or whatever. -.- I think I'm going to have a double chin soon. o___o

loyee I knew it. I've always known you liked Simon. KNEEEW it. Ha. Renaldo is funny anyways.

cass Both the contestants and judges are weird, that's why they've aired 7 seasons. And don't spread false information to my classmate okay! .__.

yh Yup, but at least there's the constant k which always turns up without fail. (:

valentia HELLO .___. Ah man I still owe you a comicstrip. CNY ends on Thursday. Dang. I'll get it posted by then! If not I'll draw 2 with random topics. HAHA you and your K-Drama. I should blog about it someday. Yup, we all watched your greatest idol in awe on the stage.

joy Hello Puppydoodle Tofutoes. You and your puppy love (;

lien If you can stop giggling for 5 whole minutes I'll give you a sweet! :D. And don't listen to Cass, her conclusions are always WRONG, as we have agreeably decided on in a previous argument. Long story, but if you ask I'll tell. (:

carbon See first~. HAAAA see see see? YOU LIKE LITTLE KIDDIES. Admit it. Admitting is the first step to solving the problem, you see. (:

chelly Yo Miss Scandalous. Huh I thought you've tagged here before? Hmm. Okay, welcome to Cbox! ._.

rae Oh yeah we did that last year too! And played with boomwhackers, those colourful tuned plastic tubes. But they never talk about CHINESE percussion, blah. But it's a good thing that they don't mess around with our instruments with permission ._.

chongmin Hmmm no? I checked in Firefox already. It's yew, Cowmin. Yuuuuu.

cherie Yeah but apparently your degree is less likely to change if you use contacts /: Specs are less scary, but some people say I look funny in specs? .____.





<< Home