Friday, February 01, 2008

Sleep-deprived

Does anyone know of a place that sells (horizontally) striped tees in bulk? By that I mean about 30+ pieces.

Rehearsals today at the hall were really screwed up. I couldn't hear anything because there was so much noise from the people playing and running around, and the acoustics + reverb were horrible. Sigh. Let's hope the visuals will compensate for what we lack in substance.

小组was FUN! After some practice we had our CNY-cum-birthdays celebration (: Heh the instructors were suprised how we knew their birthdays! We are such resourceful people. The paper game (where we draw lots from this purse-thing and ask the question written on the paper) was kind of fun too, though I got the most awkward question. -__- "Do you have a girlfriend? Can we expect to collect 红包from you soon?" First question yes second question no. How sad, haha. And Phang, I still don't believe the C. Lit part. o__o

Class breakfast tomorrow! We're hoping to order pizza but I don't think they deliver so early in the morning. I don't have any food to bring D: I checked the kitchen and the only ready-to-eat things are biscuits, which are quite pathetic for a class breakfast ._.

Sleep deprived. ZZZ.





<< Home