Friday, February 08, 2008

somebody's a charity clown

Today's meals were so, so good. I love crab, I don't care how you cook it.

Oh I forgot to mention yesterday, I saw 洪老师! My P1 Chinese teacher, a really hip/interesting person o: I still remember how she stamped Doraemon/Snoopy cartoons all around the border of our Chinese test paper when anyone got full marks, haha.

Tags:

chongmin HAPPY CNY TO YOU TOO (: Heh the ringtone's getting popular. And you haven't sent me yours hmmmn~
lien Noooo you're not a very serious person okay! And you DO giggle to yourself during physics practical (:
rachel HAHA the school should be gaining weight by now. I wonder if the school building's infrastructure was designed to support the weight. .__.
valentia Yep, like Linda Chang the Chang. Haha I know my dream is fantastic. And that stupid shin thing is an imposter! -.- We returned your timpani already heh.
moley/toe-y THE IMPOSTER/JOY TOH-LIN You IMPOSTER! I'll turn you into toe pie.
yh Aww don't you feel the joy? ._.
sheila Happy new year to you too :D

Grr I hate selfish dA users. I just uploaded some photoshop patterns. 12 views, 7 downloads, ZERO FAVOURIES, ZERO COMMENTS. Ffffff. Peesh.





<< Home