Monday, April 28, 2008

These annoying little girls

Their heads are forever stationary, suspended in time, staring at their lovely conductor.
And their bodies swing and sway as they please.

---

I really yearn for sleep these days. A teacher actually told me I look stressed out and I didn't even think so.

Blah, I'm still kind of zonked out after working on the concert poster last night.

Which reminds me, there're only 81 days left!

On the contrary I'm really excited about my new piano :D It's a Bohemia Janacek, sounds awesome. Be jealous (: I finally can say goodbye to the upright Yamaha that sounds like a MIDI file (and happens to be my age). A little sentimental value goes with it though, heh. What can I say? I played my first notes on these keys. I literally grew up around it, just that I never actually learned to play it till a few years back.

Speaking of music, KOHHUILIN played a very disturbingly MORBID music video during A. Lit last week, when the teacher wasn't around -___- The lyrics are equally... uninspiring. "A Little Piece of Heaven" by Avenged Sevenfold. Watching not encouraged for the weak at heart, mind and ability to forget.

I'm losing the blogging mood ): I shall do up a comic or something someday-ish.





<< Home