Wednesday, May 07, 2008

20 Very Big (and Very False) Assumptions of an Elitist

Note that there is a fine line between an elite and an elitist. This is a widely debated topic, but I shan't be too careful. Messages must be sent. I am prepared to ignore flaming unless you clicked on that little link above the tagboard, smartass.

1) "Teachers love me, so I am an elite."

2) "I get high marks, so I am an elite."

3) "I am elite, so everything I do is great."

4) "Everything I do is great, so everything without my involvement is laughable."

5) "Everything I agree with is true."

6) "Everything I disagree with is stupid and/or useless."

7) "Only intellectual people are funny."

8) "Only intellectual people are funny, so I am funny."

9) "Only people whom I think are funny, ARE funny."

10) "Only people whom I think are funny will stand within a 100-metre radius."

11) "Few are intellectual like me."

12) "Few are funny."

13) "No one works as hard as me."

14) "You don't study, so you are stupid."

15) "I'm smart enough, so I don't have to study."

16) "Ha, C5? After all that work? I didn't even TRY studying and I snagged an A1, easy shit."

17) "I get As, so I am entitled to do whatever I want."

18) "No work + Claim others' credit = 100% success. Fool-proof plan."

19) "Everyone either loves me or are jealous of me. I always get envied."

20) "I deserve it."





<< Home