Friday, September 05, 2008

MAF

What can I say? MAF was, in my opinion, a success (:

I hope all of the participants enjoyed themselves, and I'm sure that the organising committee had loads of fun planning the event. Many thanks to HCICO and my fellow NYCO members for being great sports!

Perhaps some aspects weren't planned very well and some circumstances unforseen (that I must admit). But we at least managed to compensate with a entertaining (?) committee item! (: On a side note, kudos to the student conductors, Yan Liang and Queenie for their efforts! I'd say that both pieces worked out rather well, considering the little practice time we had and how the orchestra wasn't too cooperative at some times!

Thanks to HCICO and NYCO committees for making MAF possible! (: I'm sure this partnership has left us with wonderful experiences and newly-forged friendships. Admit it or not, I'm sure you people wouldn't mind working together again! (Especially you, Cassandra! :D Muahaha!)

---

I foresee a hiatus! I foresee studying! Grah!





<< Home