Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Art thou inspired?

Only 3 subjects to go! The papers have been pretty okay so far I guess. I just hope that the setters for the coming papers will be as merciful.

Tomorrow will be an incredible mind workout. Math and advanced literature. /:

Meanwhile I am enjoying my dose of painkillers and antibiotics (for my ear -__-) which make me feel strangely groggy.

On the bright side, we chemistry-physics people have a break on Friday (: I'm going to sleep for 10 hours (or more)!

And I got my tickets for the Wild Rice pantomime already! Catergory 1 on opening night. *Excited* Hahah Li En and Xi Jing (the slave) think that Sebastian Tan in drag is pretty. o___o Actually he really does look like a female in the pamphlet. Well, uh, that shows what a versatile actor he is I guess. Nevertheless this year's production looks pretty promising, tickets are selling quite fast. Hopefully there won't be screaming kids in the audience (most annoying after backrest-kickers).

Ooh Dream Academy's Another Crazy Christmas is coming too (: Look at the ensemble! Yum.

By the way, Xi Jing, focus on getting the backstage pass and/or autograph now yeah (:





<< Home