Wednesday, October 15, 2008

PURDY PLEASE

Must watch! Will watch! Will even use angpow money in bank account!

Another Crazy Christmas! Featuring Singapore's beloved singers and thespians (:

There's a student discount but still pricey. ): $55 for Category 1, $49 for Category 2. Greedy me wants to watch on 21 Dec so it doesn't clash with Wild Rice's production, so Sebsatian Tan will perform live instead over webcam, hopefully. (I wonder how he'll change from *cough* drag queen to ah beng backstage anyway?)

Wait, what if he doesn't perform at all on that day 0.0 That would suck. But contrary to ever-drunk Xi Jing's belief, it's not all about ONE performer okay -__________-

Looking for concert kakis! If not I'll be boring and go with my family haha :D

---

Exams are over, and I'm in a jolly (but not too relaxed) mood!

Programme
1) Buy tickets
2) Practice music
3) SYF preparation
4) Winter shopping/packing for Beijing-Shandong trip
5) 6I gathering(?)
6) After trip: CCAB Camp
7) Wild Rice!
8) (Unnamed important event for 10 people)
9) Dream Academy!
10) CO Camp
11) Advanced Literature term paper
12) Fencing
13) Random acts

My drunk slave can't stop staring at that white strip... that's "not connected to the shirt".





<< Home