Monday, November 10, 2008

Imaginary knives

I'm in Shandong now! On our China Global Classroom Programme.

You know what? I shan't be bitter or sour or negative this time. I shall be honest.

(For the Shandong trip at least,) I think it's a pretty darn good experience. *cue gasps of horror and some hints of disgust*

For one it's really throwing your out of your home, your little fortress/bird's nest of a bed into a place where you take care of yourself (includes your own laundry). And it's quite fun travelling with friends anyway (:

And the schedule isn't really packed at all, so there's hardly any stress. In fact I wished plans would be more compressed into fewer days, with the same exposure. (Yesterday we were given free time from 2pm onwards. Until the next day.)

The only negative thing might be, yes, dirty toilets. The school's public ones don't have doors for cubicles (everyone's mooning while doing their business) so thank goodness for hostel toilets.

The teachers are taking care of us pretty well. They're quite fun people :D

Alright, I shall retire to mindless computer games and videos!

P.S. Search Jimmy Neutron on Facebook.





<< Home