Friday, December 12, 2008

Local arts

Whoo I survived and enjoyed my first day at front-of-house :D The only weird part was wearing the Santa hat, which made me feel a little like Weepy. Or Droopy the dwarf as you'd know him.

People there were nice (: We were supposed to provide these giant clapper toys to the audience (mainly the kids) so they could make some noise during the show. It was fun giving out clappers to the children! And some of the bigger young-at-hearts who insisted on getting one too. Met prominent figures like Ivan Heng, Adrian Pang and Alfian Sa'at!

Oh and I saw someone from my fencing class .__. His mom waved a clapper at me and went "en guarde" haha.

Theatre is always so full of energy. *floats*

Random discovery of the day: I have strong toes because I can tip-toe. Like, with the tips of my toes. (:

Sigh, NAC should be given more money so that the local arts scene can thrive like our medical arena! Make the arts a stable career option, people!

SUPPORT LOCAL ARTS! Music, art, literature, theatre, everything. (:
Probably the only local comic that contains Hainanese
By local artist Ken Foo (Some comic strips contain mature content. Oh well, nothing is too mature for cyberdwellers.)





<< Home