Thursday, January 29, 2009

Facebook is a powerful and destructive social force in the urban world. Discuss.

Hongbao harvest was relatively low this year... Looks like the little children suffer too in these bearish times ): Well at least we still have the goodies from gift hampers for rations. Hahah, as if anyone could survive on bottles of diluted "birds' nest with American ginseng". How much of it is the real deal and how much is tung hoon (noodle), may I ask?

(FYI if you look carefully at the blue can of Super brand's "birds' nest drink", you'll see something like "BIRDS' NEST FLAVOUR DRINK with jelly bits"......)

Yesterday was horrible. My poor stomach suffered the aftermath of too much sour food (pineapples, oranges and all that citrusy acidity, plum sauce in the lou hei etc.) and it still feels rather odd. ._.

Comforting thoughts: Ahhhhhhh Mrs Ee's kids are THIS adorable. *stretches arms really wide apart* And very photogenic (though shy to strangers). And very tech-savvy. And slightly vain (haha). We want pictures of Nicholas and Julian (erh, not Banana)!!!

---

My dogs have been especially clean these days, considering how rowdy they are... ._. Sigh I miss the puppy days ): I had 9 dogs in my house at that time, 3 adult and 6 puppies. Puppies are so much fun and ooze with love. I MISS THE SMELL OF MILK AND WET FUR D:

This is why I can't get work done. "I reject reality and substitute it with my own."





<< Home