Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am Ellie Elephant

Sometimes I wonder how people would react if I introduced myself as Ellie Elephant. The corporate world would be so much fun... (8

---

I decided to compensate the absence of New Year resolutions with CNY ones instead.

My Chinese New Year Resolutions:

1) Be in HCJC next year (or HCI, whatever you call it. Tomayto tomahto.)
2) Put effort into most things, if not everything
3) Audition for an arts school, even though I know I won't get in
4) Wear a dress
5) Use lots of candles (in a glass pot) until they melt to form one of those big colourful candles-in-a-pot
6) Decide on a career that I'm unlikely to change my mind about
7) Eat an unusual fruit. Kemquat not counted.
8) Pay for/Earn my own tickets if I want to watch any show
9) Eat healthily (this one is pretty unlikely to survive...)
10) Carpe diem! (HAHA)





<< Home