Friday, February 06, 2009

art

《蝉歌》... What a tasteful and poetic title.

CO SYF set piece.

Inspired by a painting.

Painting looks like:


(Note: This is an artistic interpretation of the artwork, NOT by the original painter..... even though the difference is slight)

I am not lying. Or am I lying about not lying? Liar am I? Google yourself. This is a good opportunity to hone your skills in strategic research.

Rave reviews (not identified for privacy purposes):

"What painting?"
"That painting looks like... HUH?"
"Prob a portion of e whole painting?"
"No wonder I fail art, I don't paint with my toes. Damn."
"An epic inspiration. I now understand the music completely"



"Paiseh, isit my internet spoil or sth. Some grey patches?"

---

DISCLAIMER: Apologies if this offends any members of the public in any hurtful, disturbing or unsettling manner. We are not mocking the artist (who by the way was one of the best local painters ever). We are simply showcasing the creative musical genius of the composer who is able to interpret and translate the artwork into an interesting piece of music.

The artwork itself is a topic of worthy discussion; I am a semi-activist for the arts :D





<< Home