Monday, May 11, 2009

the internet is for purdy stuff

I'm busting like $66.30 on online shopping within 2 days on really exciting stuff.

This is extremely severely bad, considering that I have a wardrobe the size of a rat hole (or smaller) and I have fewer clothes than my dad (albeit more variety; he is limited to the shirt-pants and shirt-jeans combinations).

If you're wondering why I seem like a scrooge, it's because I only spend money on:
1) Food
2) The occasional pen from Popular (most of my stationery were adopted from home)
3) Some music scores (rarely)
4) Food
5) Unneccesary things like pump bottles (for my *cough*costly prescribed moisturiser which is popular for its floral scent) which I customise by drawing on it with CD markers
6) Meaningless, spur-of-the-moment drinks like bubble tea
7) FOOD.

Generally 90% of my moolah goes to my well-being/satisfation of hunger. Yum scrum.

Claire told me that she spent almost $1000 in a matter of months on shopping. My eyes bulged like golf balls.

(I realise, though, if you spend really little money all the time, your parents will be willing to buy you expensive stuff. Like a grand piano.)





<< Home