Saturday, May 23, 2009

LOL

Omg this is so hilarious, I must document this.

Today someone shot me what you'd call a "dirty look". You know, the blatant look-up-look-down, raise-one-eyebrow thing.

This person is first loser I've ever seen that actually gives dirty looks (or looks dirty, not necessarily in that order). I have always deemed them an action only for tween-TV-dramas or ineffective theatrical purposes.

"*Checks calendar* Holy cow! You mean it's not the 70's anymore?!"

Whatever you do only proves that you are what people say of you. Unfortunately no one really cares because you are a cave, just echoing whatever people rant into you. You have such a weak ear.

What's the worst insult? Pity? I can only pity you...

---

Go on, make your assumptions and analyses of people. Ultimately everything is based on your assumptions, and you commit whatever fallacy you are trying to support your argument with.





<< Home