Wednesday, May 20, 2009

OCD

(Do not read if you do not watch AI8)

I. must. watch. finale. results. show. LIVEEE!

It's from 8 to 10 in the morning... Damn.

Goodness, America. Kris is not exciting enough for the market. He would never make it in the industry if not for the branding by the show, i.e. not "worldwide sensation" material, if the producers plan on cashing in. He is pretty much the more likeable and pleasant version of Jason Castro (whose dreadlocks I hate). His popularity will quickly die off. He's not even the next David Archuleta.

1) Archuleta stands out because of his age;
2) Archuleta is clean-shaven; and
3) Archuleta is SINGLE while Kris is married at 23. Not good for young hopeful infatuated fans.

And, to be pragmatic, Adam is more original as an artist and has better vocal technique (albeit sometimes screamy). People will be able to go, "Hey, that must be a Lambert" but not "That's totally Allen" to imply a compliment.

I won't deny it; Kris is pretty damn good for someone without previous vocal training, Kris has a warm personality, Kris has massive appeal, yah yah. So did my parrot. And so does my dog.

(Come to think of it, it's true. My parrot, now residing in Jurong Bird Park due to a certain maid-biting incident, sang Malay songs and everyone loves my dog because she's so luvlee.)

Yeah, I'm pretty biased all right.

---

*snigger*

I love how you 'try to' cough (like, "ER HEM") to just brush off your own responsibility and make it seem like it was my job. (No, I'm not being sarcastic, really. You amuse me loads. (: )

Y'know, I serve only what I am involved in and care about. Never even dream of me doing your "happy things" for you. Hee.





<< Home