Saturday, July 25, 2009

B&J's

I finally had my first taste of Ben & Jerry's ice cream today. Cheers! Not too bad but severely overpriced, in my opinion. Sorry B&J fans, I am not one who appreciates ice cream a lot. Perhaps it's because we only have boring flavours here in Singapore. Here's it's pretty much limited to chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, chocolate chip and the rare mint chocolate.

But of course I would pick a hearty Peranakan meal over dessert anytime.

Sing Dollar was surprisingly interesting. Shall review it tomorrow, while images are still fresh in the mind, and after I listen to the recordings again.

(I should start a proper archive of theatre reviews... That'd be a really fun project. Possibly good excuse for interviews and such. But it'd take up a lot of time and reason.)

Meanwhile, some Tropfest NY 2008 picks:

The Wildflower by Charles Divak (Hilarious)


Mrs. Jones by Jonathan Emmerling (Cute grandma!)


Mankind is No Island by Jason van Genderen





<< Home