Friday, July 17, 2009

CRY

Oh 8 Days, how you torture me so.

A few weeks ago, I casually sent a text message to a contest organised by 8 Days. The prize would be a pair of tickets to Own Time Own Target. Considering that my phone plan allows 1000 free SMSes a month, I gave it a go. I mean, it was like one text message.

Weeks passed, no news. So I decided to give Dr. Angelin a surprise birthday present and got us a pair of tickets for tomorrow's evening show, considering that both of us wanted to catch it.

Then one fateful afternoon (i.e. TODAY), 8 Days informs me I've won a pair to this Sunday's evening show.

Grrreat.

It's like happiness, plus "D'OH!". Now I have 2 days to take care of those tickets. ):

Sigh. Nevertheless, I shall look forward to tomorrow! :D

---

Okay, will not tell. I'm too late. ._.

KInda regret that but it's for the better.





<< Home