Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Necessary Stage

I've been participating in an arts journalism course in school and the journey has been pretty fruitful.

For one, I am ruling freelance journalism out of my "possible careers" list. Writing is fun, but writing for money is not. Everything moves too quickly for my poor inertial feet; pitching, research, writing, selling. Nevertheless, I'll continue to appreciate this industry of furious opinion-sharers.

But to regress, I am really glad I signed up for this programme. How else would you meet Alvin Tan from The Necessary Stage? What an insightful interview! He covered so many things that I'm at a loss how to write the preview for Those Who Can't, Teach.

But the visit to TNS has refreshed my love for theatre! Front-of-House for Animal Farm is eating my next weekend away, but I've company (:

---

A hilarious message on the SMB for the Physics students:

"Dear Students,

It has come to my attention that some of you mistakenly think that the Monday Lecture Test for Physics is next week.

It is NOT next Monday. It is on 26 April, the Monday after next week.

Please don't be so blur any more. Get hold of your schedule. And stop forgetting to do the weekly online tests.

(Sigh)"

HAHA! If only my teachers were like that!





<< Home