Friday, April 02, 2010

Spirit

I am really beginning to love HC a lot :D I've just been blessed with an awesome class, an awesome CCA and awesome friends.

April Fools' was... eventful. A certain idiotic senior decided that putting an alarm clock in my bag and setting it to ring during my math class test would be funny. I WILL GET MY REVENGE, YOU!

STJ at Sakura buffet was awesome (: Sheriel was so excited about eating she was literally jumping. Iris and I probably went for 6 (or more) rounds of food. Melissa took on the challenge of an incredible first round. Ivan and Izumi decided to wage a war involving clothespegs. Josh and Jordan went crazy with our three rounds of ice-cream (experimenting with different ways to eat it, from forks to knives to straws). (Kelly) Clarkson wowed us with his hidden talent of stuffing puddings whole into his mouth.

We left the restaurant, pleased. We had probably annoyed the living daylights out of every customer and destroyed the nice place. We were the customers from hell.

I LOVE S60 (:





<< Home