Monday, June 07, 2010

HCCO

A few hours ago, my last school CO concert ended.

The stage felt unfamiliar even though I've seen it too often. But I'm sure everyone from HCCO felt safe, knowing that the people beside you onstage were just as nervous and just as excited to wow the audience.

None of us will ever experience such a concert again. It is one of a kind. HCCO has taught us to seize every moment, and I'm glad we did. For once, I felt no fear onstage because I wanted to treasure that very moment in time.

It's an event of joy and reluctance. The people I have practiced, played, slacked, gossiped, eaten, joked and laughed with every day are sweaty and tired from moving instruments. It's been a long day, a long journey to this last concert. But we are all smiling, tearing. Pride radiates from within.

This isn't the end of my CO journey. But I'll always remember why I started this journey in the first place.

I love HCCO. I love our DJs!





<< Home