Sunday, July 11, 2010

Damage Bowling

JTS at Chinese Swimming Club was amazing. We literally went mad with the karaoke.

And bowling. My first time bowling. (Ever. You're probably mocking me now) Ironically I striked with my first ball. HAHA. And I kind of lead for a while. Mmmm (: My lane had a bunch of crazies. So crazy, in fact that Iris, Izumi, Jordan, Zeph, Bo Xiang, Runze and I were throwing consecutive balls at the same set of pins.

We striked many times together. But we kind of spoilt the machine on several occasions because the balls and pins got stuck. This woman who was sitting outside the bowling alley (watching us from behind a glass wall) gave us this judgemental glare and told her friend "these kids keep anyhow anyhow throwing together, keep spoiling the machine" and pointed at us. (First things first, I can lipread pretty damn well.) Pointing is not very polite. "Being judgemental from behind a glass wall" should be the new term for old, bitter, plum-wrinkled women.

I think many adults are quite stupid sometimes. There is something about being a child that makes time pass so slow. You feel so aware of your existence, at every moment of time. Adults are intoxicated with luxuries, alcohol, caffeine, fatigue. They forget. They assume.

I don't want to be an adult. ):





<< Home