Friday, September 03, 2010

Hobo

JC is tiring PW sucks JC is tiring PW sucks JC is tiring PW sucks JC is tiring PW sucks Ctrl+V+V+V+V

SIGH. Have you ever had someone tell you a "big" secret, then say "omg please don't tell anyone"?

Hello? If it's THAT big a secret, why are you telling me?

I'm flattered it's a sign of trust or something. But these "secrets" are really trivial. It's as if you're screaming at me to spread it. It's as if... you're gossiping about yourself.

Is that twisted or what?

---

Some people have asked me why the things I say or write are funny in a different, weird way. It's kind of weird. So is it good or bad?

Maybe it's because I just describe weird things in a not-so-weird manner. And everyone knows the same explicit, uncomfortable, so-bad-it's-funny truth.

(On a side note, I'M GOING TO SPAIN AND PORTUGAL IN DECEMBER YES!!!!)





<< Home