Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thoughtless

I realised that I haven't been thinking lately. Not that I've been doing crazy, senseless things like riding unicorns (on hindsight, that would be awesome), but I just haven't been thinking about thinking. Or anything.

These days I've been feeling so rusty; so old. It's plain apathy. Maybe I'm tired, or just bored. I don't know why people around me are so full excited about life, and I don't even bother to wonder.

And this worries me a bit because if all that rust builds up I'll turn into some bitter old woman smelling like medicated oil who can't reason the difference between euphoria and rage. It'll all be just blood and adrenaline.

Now I'm just talking about thinking about thinking but not actually doing it. How blog-friendly. How usual of me!





<< Home